The Intuit EasySaver Program
Back in October of 2011 Intuit began to roll out a new program they called Intuit EasySaver in an effort to help small business owners save money on supplies. This program was initially offered to only a select group, but is now available to all 2012 QuickBooks users (it was included with the R3 update.)
Intuit negotiated discounts with vendors, including Office Depot, HD Supply, Intraline, En Pointe, RS Hughes, and MSC Industrial Supply Co, using the combined purchasing power of millions of QuickBooks customers.
· There is no charge for standard shipping and no minimum quantity required to order.
· Your items are shipped right from the vendor, not an Intuit warehouse location, so your order can arrive promptly without extra stops along the way.
· Ordering is easy. Clicking on the icon in QuickBooks takes you to an Intuit website where you can order from multiple vendors at the same time.
We have noticed that each item type seems to have varying discount amounts depending on exact item and vendor. Different vendors have varying degrees of discount for similar items. In one example, one client was able to receive a discount of a few hundred dollars using EasySaver over the previous method of ordering through the vendor directly. However, on another item ordered on a regular basis, ordering direct from the vendor gave better terms and discount. We recommend checking and comparing EasySaver to your current method to find the best deal for you. The few minutes it takes to compare could end up saving you quite a bit on your expenses.
There are thousands of items available. Check out the current list of EasySaver categories:
· Office supplies
· Office furniture
· Computers and peripherals
· Industrial supplies
· Building and construction
· Industrial electrical
· Safety and security
· Restaurant and kitchen supplies
· Cleaning and janitorial
· And more